Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Take time to be thankful!

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday throughout the year, even more so than Christmas. I love that we just relax and spend time with our loved ones (even though we eat way too much)! I love the anticipation of the Christmas season and the excitement in the air at Thanksgiving. I like to take time to thank God for all the blessings He has given me. We are a blessed family and may I never take that for granted. It seems like God has shown us this year so many people that are in need, so many people that are seriously hurting, so many that need hope. Our hope comes through Christ and I'm so thankful for the peace that only Christ can give. As you spend time with your family during this holiday season, may you enjoy the many blessings in your life and take time to be thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Blessings to you, Alicia! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome picture of your sweet kids! I know exactly how you feel and couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete