Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The album kit from My Creative Scrapbook:



This kit just screams Fall and warmth with all the gorgeous stuff in this kit. There were gorgeous papers, transparencies, die-cuts, stickers, flowers, ribbons and trims...and much more. Come on over to mycreativescrapbook.com for more inspiration and information on how you can get these beautiful kits!

3 comments:

  1. Yo know that my first thought when I always see your work is I want to lift this and this and this.... what a great style you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, these pages are simply GORGEOUS! Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog. I'm not very tech savvy and am longing to make it more beautiful and learn how to post "blinkies" etc. Hopefully, after the holidays, I'll get my wish. In the meantime, I'll keep checking in here to get my fix of "eye candy!" Miss the "Peek" gallery and community there. I hope Pat will try again one day. She's a special lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Audrey. I think your blog is beautiful....! I miss Peek too. Thanks for your sweet comments, Audrey.

    ReplyDelete