Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's the 5th of the month...and time for My Creative Scrapbook's reveal!




Good morning! I love the 5th of the month, time to show off all the fun stuff I've been creating for My Creative Scrapbook. This month I got to play with the creative kit which included fabulous Fall goodies and these gorgeous papers and embellishments. Since Fall is my favorite time of year, I love to take lots of portraits of the kids, so I thought it would be a great time to do some comparison pages. Here are Chase, Cara and Carmen with photos spanning back 4 years to present. Look how much they have changed! Come on over to mycreativescrapbook.com for more gorgeous stuff from the design team!

2 comments: