Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More creative kit pages:

Yes...I loved this kit from My Creative Scrapbook for November. Pull out your fall photos and you have lots to play with in this kit. Come on over to mycreativescrapbook.com and check out all the fun activities there.

2 comments:

  1. Both pages are so beautiful and so, so creative! Just love that tree with the colorful leaves and how you added texture to the leaves! Fantastic photos of your beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete