Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Basic Grey to share with you....






I was really trying to show Basic Grey that I have a versatile style and that I could do "fun" as well as anybody. I love, love, love the Lime Rickey collection, so I pulled out all my Lime Rickey that I had left over and made this page with my family's recent Chinese Ping Pong party. We had so much fun. Everybody gathers around the ping pong table and 1 person at the end of the table hits the ball, moves to the right, and the next person hits the ball, until the ball drops. That person is out. It comes down to only 2 people left and then you finish the game. What a fun time we had. Have I mentioned how much I love Basic Grey? :)




4 comments: