Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Carmen Grace....


Fall is my favorite time of year for lots of reasons, but I do seem to take more photos of my kids during the Fall season. This is a recent photo I took of Carmen and I love it! Let me brag about Carmen for a minute. She is my baby. She is a drama queen to the max! She is loving, sensitive, caring, and passionate. She has a competitive spirit to her and I can completely relate to that since I hate to lose. She cares about others, whether it be a classmate that is hurting or someone who needs Christ. I really can't imagine my life without Carmen! I love this little girl with all my heart. And....isn't she beautiful?


3 comments:

  1. Yes, she is beautiful! Great picture! She sounds like an awesome person too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning photo, your daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete