Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Temple Christian....soccer!








Temple Christian's Varsity soccer season has begun! I love soccer! I love this team. They have a difficult season ahead of them, but I love how much comraderie there is in the team this year, and they have a lot of heart! They played a Columbus team on the first game where the majority (or all) of the team was foreign. Although they lost 4 to 1, they played a good game and I was proud of them. Chase told me that they spoke with an accent, and the line of the night (from the other team, of course) was [in a Jamaican accent], "Oh, Man...give me the f***in' ball!] Yep, that's what happens when you play non-Christian schools! Let the season continue!








No comments:

Post a Comment