Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chase is a hoot!



I love vacation...I love spending time with my family...I love having fun with the kids! One night while we were in our cabin, we were getting a little tired and giddy. Chase picked up Grandpa's cane and entertained us with Dick Van Dyke's cane dance from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Remember the song? Me 'Ole Bamboo? Well...I laughed so hard at him jumping over that cane. He was actually quite good at it and he is so limber like Dick Van Dyke. I love how this page turned out. It makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment