Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday!





















Easter Sunday is one of my favorite days of the year....a time to remember and celebrate that Christ is Risen! I do have a hope...I have a future...and I have a Savior who is Risen! Honestly, I do not know how people without faith in Christ cope in these troubling times. I'm so thankful for my Risen Savior. Easter was a rainy one this year..... no outside photos...no Easter egg hunt...no good photos of the girls' pretty dresses. As soon as the weather breaks, we are going to Kingwood Center to show off their new clothes and to document how much they have grown over the winter. I did manage to get some photos of the kids with their Easter baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment