Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook/Blue Fern Studios Blog Hop

Welcome to the My Creative Scrapbook March Kit Reveal Blog Hop!


 

My Creative Scrapbook is thrilled to celebrate the reveal of our beautiful March kits with an inspiration-filled blog hop complete with beautiful PRIZES!  The design team has prepared a spectacular assortment of projects for you, so be sure to visit each blog to soak up all of the inspiration.

Several prizes are up for grabs!

*** One lucky winner will receive a March Limited Edition kit! ***

*** One lucky winner will receive a March Main kit! ***

*** One lucky winner will receive the assortment of chipboard below, courtesy of our fabulous friends at Blue Fern Studios! ***



 
>>>>> Here is how you can win <<<<<

Simply visit each of the participating blogs and leave comments along the way. You’ll find the links to the participating blogs at the end of this post.  The prize winners will be randomly chosen from the comments!

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook March kits:




Here is what I created with the creative  kit: 









My Creative Scrapbook is currently accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found here: http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm

Before you go, remember to leave a comment to be entered into the prize drawings!

We would love it if you would follow us on Facebook, too.

The blog hop ends on Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Winners will be announced on the My Creative Scrapbook blog.

The next stop on the blog hop is Kristin's blog.




Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
Mariusz Gierszewski: http://scrapkiart.blogspot.com/

28 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving what you did with this kit! Gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- wow, boy, did you ever ROCK that Simple
    Stories Life Documented line. Every single page
    is just stellar. And VERY inspiring too. All the
    photos are adorable as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are great! I like the clean look. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great colors. These layouts are striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made so many fabulous layouts! Love how bold and vibrant they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layouts, love the colors and all the different shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your layouts!! You really did a fantastic job with the line and I loved the way you used the Blue Fern Studio chipboard!! How original and very striking!! Your talent shines with this months kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute layouts, so full of color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOu did an excellent job with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many awesome layouts with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Explosion of colours and so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you really made that kit work for you! It's great to see all these awesome layouts from one kit! I like your style! Always a pleasure to visit your page! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your work. Can't wait to get my kit and dig in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for letting us into your world and see your amazing layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your fun, bright approach to scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome layouts, so vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the pages are so beautiful. They are not overly fussy - the main picture doesn't get lost in the design.
    thanks for sharing some great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your layouts are bright and beautiful!love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your colorful pages! Thank you for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete