Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Scrapbook.com/Scrapjazz.com - Valentine's projects

Good morning!  I'm thrilled to showcase some Doodlebug, Carta Bella and American Crafts - all Valentine's collections this month.



 
Aren't these collections so fun?  Come on over to scrapbook.com and scrapjazz.com for all the new releases including these fabulous "love" papers.

1 comment:

  1. These are just as awesome as all the other projects I saw from you! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete